- Direct Reduced Iron
The INMETCO process can be used to produce direct reduced iron from carbon steel wastes that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Battery Recycling
INMETCO recycles numerous battery types, including nickel-cadmium batteries. The cadmium metal produced is recycled directly to the battery manufacturers.
- Recycling Services for Plating and Finishing
Nickel and chrome bearing liquids and solids generated from plating and other finishing operations can be safely recycled by INMETCO.
- Stainless Steel Waste Recycling
Flue dust, swarf, millscale and other wastes generated in the production of stainless steel and stainless steel products are easily handled by INMETCO.
Q: What are the Advantages of the Inmetco Process?
A: By recycling your waste through INMETCO you:
(1) end your landfill liability,
(2) conserve natural resources, &
(3) eliminate potential sources of pollution.